8 hour Online Chemical Peel Course
Format(s): Online (non-AZ practitioners only)
This 8 hour online class will not only teach you how to chemically peel the skin, but skin anatomy and common skin conditions that chemical peels are used for. Specifically, you will learn the following subjects:
• Skin anatomy
• Chemical peel history
• Skin conditions
• Classifications and peel depth
• Mechanism of action of common peeling agents
• Avoiding potential complications
• Post peel tips
Our online chemical peel course will demonstrate the application of a mid-depth peel and give instructions for the participant to mimic the demonstration application in their own home with non-chemical components. If students are planning to use an actual mid-depth peel in this course or in their practice, they must be under the direction of a medical director with a DEA license, or a health professional possessing a DEA license. You will receive the appropriate certificate of completion at the end of this course.
PREREQUISITE: There is no prerequisite for this course.
Enrollment is simple and automatic! Simply press the ”Play” button of the video player below and a payment screen pop-up will appear. Click either the green or blue “Play now” button and the following instructions will appear:
Payment process explained
1. Click on “Continue to Payment” button – you will be redirected to PayPal™ to complete your payment
2. If you do not have a PayPal™ account and would like to pay using your Debit/Credit card, simple click on “continue” button and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have a PayPal™ account, simply enter your PayPal™ email address and password and click on
3. After the payment is made, you will be redirected automatically back to the video you have paid to watch. In case of any problems, check your PayPal™ email address for new mail. Full instructions of how to use the video ticket will be sent to you after the payment is made.
After viewing the instructions, have your Paypal™ account or debit/credit card ready. Click on the “Proceed to Payment” button. Once you have completed the checkout, as stated above, you will be returned to the video and can watch all videos in the course. Please check your email for an email that has a unique course password that, if you change computers or somehow the payment popup is displayed again, you can type this code into the password box and you will bypass the payment process. Also, you will receive a separate link to download a .pdf version of your textbook. You will need Adobe pdf reader (free download, simply google “Adobe reader” if you do not have it installed on your computer).
If you have any questions or technical issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 656-4481 9-5pm PST.