Flex Time 88 Hour Laser Training Class
This new option is for the local student who cannot take a full 2 weeks off to complete the course. Great for esthetic students currently taking night classes or those who don’t want to use all their vacation time to increase their skills!
- Classes will be held 1 day a week for 10 contiguous weeks ( 11 weeks depending on the holiday schedule)
- This 88 hour comprehensive laser course satisfies all ARRA requirements
- We also offer “Pay As You Learn”option for this program, which divides the tuition into 10 payments of $636 and one payment of $640. Payment is due 3 weeks before each class.
Date: August 16th-October 25th ( No class September 6th)
40 Hour Didactic Only Class
This 40 hour, live didactic course was developed for estheticians, cosmetologists, and individuals making a career change into laser esthetics and is an ARRA approved course that satisfies the didactic requirement for licensure in Arizona. Registered nurses and physician assistants who desire a more comprehensive course than the 24 Hour Health Professional Course may take this 40 Hour Basic Laser Operator Course to satisfy didactic requirements for Arizona licensure.
Date: August 16th- September 14th (8 am – 6 pm)
The Master Microneedling Certification Course was initially developed in 2010 making it the first microneedling course available to practitioners. This course was developed by a doctor in collaboration with microneedling experts who have performed hundreds of treatments and have trained thousands of skincare professionals. The Master Microneedling Course is based on peer-reviewed research, many hours of protocol/product development and testing, and now constitutes the most thorough and up to date microneedling certification training available anywhere.
- 2 SkinStylus® Devices (depth of needles range from .25mm – 2.5 mm)
- Both corded and cordless options
- Airstylus Nebulizer and Compressor
- 40 Biolock™ needle cartridges ( 40 clients)
- Full size bottle of C&F Serum
- Full size bottle of HA Cu Treatment Serum
- Full size bottle of Brightening Cream
- Full size bottle of HA Cu Recovery Cream
- 40 packets of NumbsUP! numbing cream
- 20 brochures
Date: eptember 26th 9am-6pm ( 8 hour online course to be completed prior to class required)
Cost: $4500(Includes Kit); $995(no kit)
24 Hour Medical Director Course
Arizona requires that a medical director supervise the operation of any Class II and above cosmetic laser. In order to be licensed by ARRA as a medical director in AZ, doctors/nurse practitioners must complete a 24 hour medical director course from an ARRA approved training facility. EALA offers an ARRA approved medical director course at our ultra-comfortable Scottsdale training theater. Sit back and relax in our leather recliners while learning laser biophysics, hair and skin histology, laser safety, medical director duties, LSO duties, hair reduction, IPL photofacial and other required training. AZ Attendees are required by ARRA to take a 50 question test and pass with an 80% or better score.
This course will also include the 8 hour Laser Safety Officer (LSO) certification, which is needed in Arizona, Florida, Texas and Ohio and other states for cosmetic laser facilities.
Date: August 16th – August 30th (8 am – 6 pm)